Liebster Blog Award!!!
Hope you guys are good. Sorry for the long absence, life happened. I was nominated for the liebster blog award by the lovely Bree at http://me-travelleroftheworld.blogspot.ie. I was so excited, flattered, surprised and humbled by the nomination. Thanks again Bree.
Here are my answers to the 11 questions:
- What is your favorite language? Igbo. It's my native language
- Who is your inspiration? My dad
- What is your favorite dish? beans and plantain
- Who can't you live without? God, my family and friends
- What is it that you always wanted to do? Achieve my dreams and goal
- What is your favorite fashion item? High heels
- Which series are you addicted to? The vampire diaries, gossip girl, pretty little liars, revenge, switched at birth etc.
- Do you have a motto? No
- What is your favorite quote? I can do all things through Christ that strengthen's me
- What color combination do you fancy? gold and black
- What do you rather have : several good friends or a bunch of friends? I rather have a handful of really good friends.
- I grew up in Nigeria, studied in Poland and now resides in Ireland.
- I love travelling to new places, learning different cultures and trying various cuisines
- I took classes for Swedish, Norwegian and Polish language
- I aspire to live a healthy lifestyle
- I love my family so so much
- I eat fruits a lot
- I enjoy checking out recipes and whipping up meals that I've not tried before
- I can't swim, but really want to swim
- I'm very good at listening
- I have a book, where I write down things I want to achieve and do in life
- I try to be a better christian
- What made you start blogging?
- What item do you think will make a comeback in fashion?
- If the world was going to end tomorrow, what will you do?
- Favorite country?
- What fashion piece, do you have in excess?
- Do you prefer shopping online or in the store?
- What is your biggest dream?
- Flats or heels?
- What product can you not live without?
- What's your leisure activity?
- An unforgettable moment in your life?