Hope you guys are well. This is the first post for my doctor talks. I've been thinking of something fun to write, I don't wanna sound like I'm giving a lecture. So this is a simple way to start off my doctor talks.
A FEW TIPS ON HEALTHY LIVING
- Eat healthy: this involves eating a well balanced diet with more fruits and vegetables rather than soda and sweets.
- Hydrate: drink plenty of water, at least 8 glasses each day.
- Exercise: I will say I live a fairly sedentary lifestyle and each year I tell myself I'm going to start exercising but never do, I keep procrastinating. Regular exercise has a great positive effect on our general health. Don't procrastinate like me, start exercising now. I will very soon.... I promise.
- Positive thinking: This a very important thing in life. We get carried away with all the hustle and stress of life that our attitude gets somewhat affected badly. Try and have a good laugh each day, be it from a comedy show of from people you surround yourself with, and no matter what is going on make sure to have a positive attitude toward life.
- Stress: this is unavoidable, it happens to all of us. the trick is finding the way to manage it, different ways work for different people so find out what works to reduce your stress.
- Sleep: this is hard, but we need at least 6 hours of sleep daily.
The greatest wealth is health ...Virgil
Hope you guys enjoyed it, Thanks for stopping by.
P.S: Any suggestion on what you would like me to discuss is highly welcomed.